星期一, 九月 24, 2007

WPF Application List



 
 

Sent to you by Hudong via Google Reader:

 
 

via MSDN Blogs by ivom on 9/24/07

A couple of months ago I met with a few interns as part of a small networking event held at the Microsoft company museum. I wanted to show them a particularly cool WPF XBAP developed by an external company, but I could not remember the correct URL and I couldn't find the right WPF app list out there that had a pointer to that application... So I decided to start my own shiny WPF application list, that I will evolve with time. I am also providing pointers to the existing app lists out there that I am aware of.

WPF is getting great adoption, so I am pretty sure that very soon all of these lists will become meaningless, crushed by the sheer number of available applications. Until then...

Application Type Notes
Asahiyama Zoo XBAP The portal of one of the largest Zoos in Japan.
Daily Mail eReader Standalone Newsreader application from Daily Mail (one of the largest British newspapers).
Flotzam Standalone A mash-up of Facebook, Flickr, Twitter and blogs, created by Tim Sneath and Karsten Januszewski (our WPF evangelists)
Forbes.com Reader Standalone Newsreader application from Forbes.
Metaliq Standalone Snowboarding data visualization.
Sawdust XBAP A 3D workbench application.
Valil's Chess XBAP, Standalone A chess game developed by Valentin Iliescu
Windows Vista Magazine XBAP Newsreader application from
Zurich Airport XBAP A fascinating web application showing live data from the Zurich Airport.

Existing Lists


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

没有评论:

发表评论