星期二, 八月 04, 2009

Things that are backward for cellphones
  • cellphone companies shouldn't focus on 'all-inclusive' plans that are expensive, $99/$50 plus tax isn't that great for most people. I'd rather have a life, use cellphone normally and pay $30 or less for it each month
  • they shouldn't have unlimited data plan and doesn't allow people to tether. I'd rather have tether allowed upfront with a limited amount I can use each month or a low pay as you go rate
  • they shoudn't try to lock people in 2 years with subsidized phones. I'd rather pay a reasonable amount instead of the super expensive 'unlocked' phone price with flexibility to switch any time I like.
  • last but not least, where is a phone that can be used on both GSM and CDMA network? I want a SIM card that can work that way too, carry my number with that SIM card for a low cost.

没有评论:

发表评论